Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Final Site Decision

Site IV Analysis :
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8382924396817571991#allposts








I have chosen site 4 as my final location. Being the biggest more spacious site of them all, I think it provides me great opportunities to explode my imagination. Knowing that I want to design a sports complex facility, space would be a key factor throughout my design. This site also offers me amazing views to the tip of southern Manhattan, which I strongly want to highlight and make a focus point as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Daniel,
    Good decision on selection of site, can we also, however look at the site plans with some circulation and transport facilities in and around highlighted? Since it is a sports arena you are designing, it would involve high traffic zones getting created during certain times and a small circulation analysis would also help validate an informed decision.

    ReplyDelete